Epson L800/L805/L810/L850 Printer Head
|Print Method||Inkjet Printer|
2. Be careful when installing the print head. Always power off and install properly. After install, gently push the carriage to left and right, check whether if it is smooth, after it is smooth, then can power on. Do not power on, whe it is not smooth.
3. When connecting the cable, make sure it does not bring the ink, and make sure that it is in good contact with the socket. Otherwise, the print head will be short-circuited and burnt;
4. The steel shaft should also be clean and smooth. It can be wiped with a paper towel and glued. Do not directly add oil to the shaft. Excess oil will flow to the nozzle and cause damage.
printhead f180010/f180020/f180030/f180040 for epson printer
for use with
*epson l800 printer
*epson l805 printer
*epson l810 printer
*epson l850 printer
saving up to 90% of the total printing costs for photos and even on cd surfaces, the epson l805 also offers its users ease and flexible options for usage.
ultra-low-cost photo printing.
- ultra-low-cost photo printing.
- low energy consumption.
- boost productivity.
- reliable and user-friendly.
epson l805 is a single function professional photo printer that comes with many features. Although it is the best photo printer at this price point, it does not lack in functionality. Lets have a look at some of the most important epson l805 specifications.
he body of this printer is made with very high-quality plastic and seems very sturdy. The ink tank is not inbuilt in the printers body; it is placed on the side of the main body for easy refilling process. L805 is designed for easy use in an office space, and the body is very durable.